Lost Oaks: Multifamily - 810 Oak St.

hindesky

• 1 month later...

810 Oak St is a 36,720-square-foot parcel in northwest Houston. It sits on approximately 0.84 acres near N Shepherd Dr in the Independence Heights area.

Next to the Oak St property is Mirabella Apartments at 827 Oak St. 4831 N Shepherd Dr, the former site of Tropical Motel, is near 810 Oak St.

jAOST7A.jpg

jzZO3IR.jpg

rXN23oq.jpg

Edited by IntheKnowHouston

4 hours ago, hindesky said:

There is a topic on this, it will be Lost Oaks apartments.

Thanks. I didn't know. I admit I only searched the forum for this by the address only and not the subdivision plat name. It may help others to find this by the address if the correct address, 810 Oak St, is in the title.

@Urbannizer @Triton please merge this with the existing topic linked above. Also, please correct the title of the existing title. As shown in the posts above, this is located at 810 Oak St.

A plan review fee permit was filed today for 810 Oak St, Building 2.

Below are details from the permit: 

• Use: Master includes (3) sub projects; new, apartment
  • FCC Group: Apartments

As mentioned, apartments are planned for 810 Oak St. I don't know if the name of the apartments is Lost Oaks or not. However, the subdivision plat associated with this property is named Lost Oaks.

kkbfJHK.png

• 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Lost Oaks: Multifamily - 810 Oak St.
  • 3 weeks later...

Commissioners Court on Tuesday approved a $39.8 million investment that will help create or preserve 677 units of affordable housing at six properties, including Lost Oaks, Manson Place Apartments, Meridian on Cullen, New Hope Housing Avenue C, The Upland and Tidwell Apartments.

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/politics/houston/article/arpa-housing-harris-county-commissioners-court-19371479.php