South Houston Maternity Sanitarium At Box 596

Found this business advertisement in the publication Southern Medical Journal - Volume 9 dated 1919.

South Houston Maternity Sanitarium
Box 596, Houston, Texas
Twenty-Five minute ride from Houston on the Interurban. Take car at Texas and Main streets. Long distance telephone in Sanitarium.

To the Medical Profession:
I desire to call attention to my private Maternity Home for patients before ad during confinement.

This institution is home-like in every particular, screened throughout; hot and cold baths and all other customary conveniences.

I will accept the guarantee of the regular medical profession and will ask no questions of patients treating such with the utmost courteous at all times.

I am prepared to secure the adoption of infants into first-class homes, as I have applicants on hand from the best people at all times.

I am in a position to secure the best medical service in the city, and have in constant attendance the necessary number of trained nurses. Patients are at liberty to use the physician of their choice, provided such physician is an ethical, legal practitioner.

Interurban car line passes within a block of the Home. I will attend to baggage, etc. Full directions, and any further information by mail.

Mrs. J.C. McDearmon, Matron

9pwFoo0.jpg

• Like 1

• The title was changed to South Houston Maternity Sanitarium At Box 596