The Heritage Of Meyerland: Senior Living At 4710 West Bellfort Blvd.

Does anyone have experience with the senior living memory care facility?

I believe this was once called Autumn Leaves but since changed hands?

This memory care residential living could come in handly for me in the next 10 to 20 years.  I wonder how this stacks up against other memory care, assisted living, and senior living options around town.  Although, with the way things are going, I'm sure most children have their ederly parents live with them to save money.  I believe senior care is expensive!  Although, professionals might do a better job than the kids playing nursing.

Thanks

https://www.theheritagetexas.com/senior-living/tx/houston/w-bellfort-ave/

• Like 1

Most assisted living places in Houston are north of $4000/month, but that's generally a base cost, and if you require additional services there are almost always additional fees. Not sure what the average cost for a memory care facility is, but it's definitely more expensive than "regular" assisted living.  

It is not an uncommon occurrence for seniors in assisted living facilities who most people would consider to be reasonably well-off to "outlive" their money, and have to relocate to less-expensive living arrangements as a result. 

• Thanks 1