Challenge #Daylighthour

trymahjong

I didn't exactly know where to post this........am a huge Citizens Environmental Coalition supporter ............. happily sharing many events on HAIF.

This little blurb....sorta left me gobsmacked.........😶

Can you live without power for one hour from noon to 1 p.m.? Daylight Hour challenges environmentally conscious people to save energy and promote sustainability June 21. Not only will participants save on electricity and reduce CO2 emissions, but they’re invited to share their experiences via Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #DaylightHour. Organizers hope to save five times the power it would take to run the Empire State building. For more info and to sign up, follow this        .https://daylighthour.org/join/

Edited by trymahjong
Forgot to paste link

4 hours ago, trymahjong said:

I didn't exactly know where to post this........am a huge Citizens Environmental Coalition supporter ............. happily sharing many events on HAIF.

This little blurb....sorta left me gobsmacked.........😶

Can you live without power for one hour from noon to 1 p.m.? Daylight Hour challenges environmentally conscious people to save energy and promote sustainability June 21. Not only will participants save on electricity and reduce CO2 emissions, but they’re invited to share their experiences via Instagram and Twitter with the hashtag #DaylightHour. Organizers hope to save five times the power it would take to run the Empire State building. For more info and to sign up, follow this        .https://daylighthour.org/join/

Live without power for one hour in Houston on a day that hits 100?  Maybe by riding around in your car for that hour? 😛