State Politics section

BeerNut

I think permissions may have been turned off? I'm not able to post there either...

edit: the Way Off Topic forum is open but the sub forums (local, state, national politics, and religion) appear locked.

Edited by 79ta

On 6/16/2023 at 10:21 AM, BeerNut said:

Did the requirements to post in this section change?  I'm not able to post in this section.

When I reorganized some of the sections, State Politics inherited the restrictions of another section.  I've fixed it.  You should be able to post there now.

7 hours ago, editor said:

When I reorganized some of the sections, State Politics inherited the restrictions of another section.  I've fixed it.  You should be able to post there now.

Thanks for looking at it, but I'm still locked out.

Looks the same. The Way Off Topic forum is fine it's just the Subforums.  Screen shots what I'm seeing.

Home > Other  > Way Off Topic > Illicit Drugs And Medicine.

image.png.3140555322f8371832cf49eeb057aeef.png

Home > Other  > Way Off Topic > State Politics  > Texas has it out for Harris County

image.png.842b6e9323b48b032ebb45afd4bbbf27.png

3 minutes ago, 79ta said:

I've cleared cookies, cache, and tried different browsers. It looks the same as the photo above. @BeerNut are you able to post in there now?

Sorry, by "try now" I meant "I changed a thing."  I didn't expect you to actually be online when I wrote that.  Give the system a few hours to re-cache things on its side.  If it doesn't work, e-mail me at editor@houstonarchitecture.com.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, editor said:

Sorry, by "try now" I meant "I changed a thing."  I didn't expect you to actually be online when I wrote that.  Give the system a few hours to re-cache things on its side.  If it doesn't work, e-mail me at editor@houstonarchitecture.com.

It's working now. Thanks!