Houston Photos Wanted

editor

I've just added a new feature to Houston Architecture Info which allows people to add their own pictures of Houston buildings to the web site.

The link is here: Add A Houston Photograph.

Many of my photos on the site are old and outdated. I'm hoping that some of the great photographers on HAIF will want to show off the Bayou City.

great new feature editor. would you want any woodlands' pictures? (anadarko tower, waterway marriott & convention center, 21 waterway avenue, waterway lofts, public art works, etc.)

Absolutely. Anything from Southeast Texas is welcome. If you send pictures from points beyond, I'll add them to the Glass Steel and Stone web site.

I spent a good hour or so uploading photos... :D

If you do sell them or use them (which I doubt) you can donate all my proceedings to better help run this site! :)

As much as I'd like to, I'd be better off just writing you a check. I had a meeting with my accountant today and she's not happy with the donations I took for the Cite advertisement (hopefully coming after I get back from Hong Kong -- maybe in April).

As much as I'd like to, I'd be better off just writing you a check. I had a meeting with my accountant today and she's not happy with the donations I took for the Cite advertisement (hopefully coming after I get back from Hong Kong -- maybe in April).

Then put that check in your pocket?