Residential Market Conditions In Houston

jlt1988

I want to introduce my web site to this community: SPAM. It provides a huge amount of information about current market conditions in Houston's most appealing neighborhoods and much more in its 300+ pages covering 19 zip codes. I am a buyer's agent and have published the web site since 1997.

I want to introduce my web site to this community: SPAM. It provides a huge amount of information about current market conditions in Houston's most appealing neighborhoods and much more in its 300+ pages covering 19 zip codes. I am a buyer's agent and have published the web site since 1997.

You should start by introducing yourself. Then, maybe, think about advertising your website.

As to your web site...the charts and graphs are pretty, but do you expect anybody to take it seriously? It says the values in ALL areas are going UP UP AND AWAY!! And everything's a sellers' market except for $1m and up. Pffft.

The PRIZM lifestyle demographics are very cool, in that they divide the US into about 70 demographic groups based on the 2000 census and describe the essence of each group, such as "Bohemian Mix" for Montrose. This page shows the Prizm categories for the 19 zip codes: SPAM.

Microsoft used to have a very useful tool on the House and Home web site where you could plug in your zip code and find a Bohemian Mix neighborhood in the city you were moving to. Alas, they took it down.

• The topic was unlocked

Archived