Beacon Capital Partners is a life-science oriented development company based out of Boston, MA.  They do amazing projects.

https://beaconcapital.com/

I stopped by TMC Helix Park yesterday and noticed the tower crane base for 2 Dynamic Way (formerly 2 Discovery Way) was removed. This is a bad sign for 2nd tower to go up soon. I thought more rebar was being added for the vertical construction?

On the latest TMC Helix Park master plan, it appears at one point, Beacon was going to develop parcels E, A, J, and Dynamic 1/2.  Hope they are still able to move forward!

I also noticed Beacon Capital Partners dropped out of TMC BioPort. Really unfortunate news!

It seems as @H-Town Man was correct about the sluggish Life Science sector right now.  Hopefully the market gets a boost soon so some of these projects can move forward!

K0NwXGY.png

Before:

zn3cyBN.jpg

After:

N7nUN9O.jpg

The BioPort Development Team was a dream!! All-star lineup!  Hopefully someone else provides private equity to fund the project. Alexandria Real Estate Equities? :ph34r:

kCIK8vk.jpg

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, Highrise Tower said:

Beacon Capital Partners is a life-science oriented development company based out of Boston, MA.  They do amazing projects.

https://beaconcapital.com/

I also noticed Beacon Capital Partners dropped out of TMC BioPort. Really unfortunate news!

Where did you see that Beacon dropped out of TMC BioPort?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Houston19514 said:

Where did you see that Beacon dropped out of TMC BioPort?

I had private conversations x2. I was also told there is a new buyer and things will be announced in the upcoming months. Fingers crossed!

Also, in the October 2022 TMC BioPort master plan, the final slide alludes to it as well.

etYwcP5.jpg

• Thanks 2

• 6 months later...