Randalls At 4800 West Bellfort Blvd.

We're getting a little off thread here...

On another topic, I ventured into the Randall's on Bellfort at S. Post Oak, and I was actually pretty pleased. I previously shopped at the Kroger on the other (west) side of Post Oak, and it seems the Randall's is much nicer. In fact, I think the Randall's is nicer than the old Randall's Flagship on W Holcombe and Buffalo Speedway.

We're getting a little off thread here...

On another topic, I ventured into the Randall's on Bellfort at S. Post Oak, and I was actually pretty pleased.  I previously shopped at the Kroger on the other (west) side of Post Oak, and it seems the Randall's is much nicer.  In fact, I think the Randall's is nicer than the old Randall's Flagship on W Holcombe and Buffalo Speedway.

yes, I have also noticed that Randalls us nicer and cleaner than Kroger.

By the way, I checked out Walmart store in Sugarland yesterday. I must say this is one the cleanest and most organized Walmart stores in Houston. They have even tried to make the floor look like a hardwood floor. Well, it is just a minute step towards beautification and the overall design of the store is the same old boxy and uninspiring theme, but to get even that much out of Walmart is a win.

I cant tell if that is because they are required to do so by the city or because the staff thinks they are in a nicer area so they should keep the store nice or because their customers dont create too much mess.

In any case, Houston could learn much from smaller cities like Sugerland or Woodlands since they have done all what we have been talking about. Their roads and sidewalks are well-built and generally clean. They have planted plenty of trees or didnt clear what were already there. They have done a lot of landscaping. The stores/commercial properties are better looking and cleaner even though many of the businesses are the same that you see elsewhere in Houston.