the insane lottery jackpot thread, what buildings are you buying?

I admit a guilty pleasure is buying a ticket for the various lotteries when they get to levels where I'd just be able to live exceedingly comfortably off just 3% interest.

but with the power ball being at ludicrous levels, if you play and win, you can go a bit nuts even if you are only using the 3% interest. what buildings are you buying and what are you doing with them?

specifically, I really like the building at the corner of Live Oak and McKinney, not just for the look of it, but for the history I know of it. it used to be the Axiom, and was played by a lot of grunge artists back in the early 90s, including Nirvana.

I'd love to own that building and open something that plays off that particular history, not overwhelmingly, but just as Franks has movie posters of movies filmed in Houston, I'd probably do band posters of bands that had played there.

more generally, I'd also scout out venues around the Houston area that have good rooftop views of various areas and make a series of rooftop bars focusing on all the great looks Houston has. uptown, med center, downtown, etc.

I did math and the annuity is like $1.5 million a month, so I would just slowly buy up all the vacant warehouses and develop them as small lot commercial buildings or townhouses.  Instead of waiting for a retail development, a store can just rent out a storefront for free for 6 months, mainly so I can get some stores closer to me