Cool Mod For Sale

rps324

I talked to the lady that has this mod house in Glenbrook. She is an Agent & is selling it herself. Of course it is LADLED in crown molding, wainscoating, interior brick that has been painted...

The floorplan was really interesting though, and it has a pool, (such as it is). If you look past the....stuff, any modster could see the potential. The problem is this house sits lower than the neighboring yards behind it and flooded in Allison according to her. So it does have that issue. If anybody is interested PM me and I will give you her contact info.

It had some neat things in it though, although the doo-dad trim wouldn't be one of them. The raised part at the far end is the dining area & it has a wall of glass overlooking a private courtyard, there is another step down to the left that leads into the den

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_0984.jpg

IMG_0985.jpg

IMG_0986.jpg

I thought this storage room/carport/grill set up was kind of interesting

IMG_0989.jpg

IMG_0991.jpg

Behind the curtain is a whole wall of original glass block.

IMG_0994.jpg

The bath had the glass block in there too, with this cool retro tile work

IMG_0995.jpg

The original faucets were some sort of vintage retro thing

IMG_0996.jpg

This house obviously needs a ton of undoing, but it was kind of an interesting set up. I think she wants $150's to $160's range.

I talked to the lady that has this mod house in Glenbrook. She is an Agent & is selling it herself. Of course it is LADLED in crown molding, wainscoating, interior brick that has been painted...

The floorplan was really interesting though, and it has a pool, (such as it is). If you look past the....stuff, any modster could see the potential. The problem is this house sits lower than the neighboring yards behind it and flooded in Allison according to her. So it does have that issue. If anybody is interested PM me and I will give you her contact info.

It had some neat things in it though, although the doo-dad trim wouldn't be one of them. The raised part at the far end is the dining area & it has a wall of glass overlooking a private courtyard, there is another step down to the left that leads into the den

I want her barstools.