IKE Smart City Wayfinding Information Kiosk TMC - Fannin & Dryden St.

I noticed the downtown information kiosk are now in the Texas Medical Center.  Are there anymore around or is there only one at Fannin & Dryden?

Kinda cool. Great for pedestrian activity! Lots of walking in that area.

To be honest, they should have went with a TMC skyline for their background. Use some originality, given it's located in such a special place. I've noticed this before. A global company would display Houston skylines/buildings but would omit the TMC skyline. There's nothing else like it, and the TMC powers some of the Houston economy.

QCr7Bxj.jpg

• Like 3

• The title was changed to IKE Smart City Wayfinding Information Kiosk TMC - Fannin & Dryden St.
18 minutes ago, Highrise Tower said:

I noticed the downtown information kiosk are now in the Texas Medical Center.  Are there anymore around or is there only one at Fannin & Dryden?

Kinda cool. Great for pedestrian activity! Lots of walking in that area.

To be honest, they should have went with a TMC skyline for their background. Use some originality, given it's located in such a special place. I've noticed this before. A global company would display Houston skylines/buildings but would omit the TMC skyline. There's nothing else like it, and the TMC powers some of the Houston economy.

QCr7Bxj.jpg

Those things are popping up in a lot of neighborhoods in Houston I like them!

• Like 2

On 10/20/2022 at 9:12 PM, kennyc05 said:

Those things are popping up in a lot of neighborhoods in Houston I like them!

The advertisements seem to be getting better, too.  They've gone from obscure dot-com startup lifestyle brands to the Houston Chronicle and Coca-Cola.

I guess it makes sense — the more locations you have, the more people see them, the more ad buyers become interested.

3 hours ago, editor said:

The advertisements seem to be getting better, too.  They've gone from obscure dot-com startup lifestyle brands to the Houston Chronicle and Coca-Cola.

I guess it makes sense — the more locations you have, the more people see them, the more ad buyers become interested.

I helped with the A Tale of Two Bridges campaign in the Heights and IKE advertised the event for free. So they're waiting for local ads to populate the screens. 

• Like 1