Prohibited Yard Parking Ordinance Application in Timbergrove Manor

TacoDog

I think this has been on the minds of the neighborhood for a while, but gained a lot of impetus when a house on East TC Jester was rented to someone who started using it as an Air BnB, which resulted in numerous large parties, massive fireworks displays at 2am, and cars parked all over the yard. Here's a map of the affected area. Sorry for the crappy quality. I tried to find a link on the City website, but that was a fruitless effort. I am curious, though, about the lots marked as non-single family residential. I'll ahve to take a drive to check those out, since the deed restrictions disallow multi-family housing.

image.jpeg.15be6e779fa2420b78fd4a81aabb504a.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ross said:

I think this has been on the minds of the neighborhood for a while, but gained a lot of impetus when a house on East TC Jester was rented to someone who started using it as an Air BnB, which resulted in numerous large parties, massive fireworks displays at 2am, and cars parked all over the yard. Here's a map of the affected area. Sorry for the crappy quality. I tried to find a link on the City website, but that was a fruitless effort. I am curious, though, about the lots marked as non-single family residential. I'll ahve to take a drive to check those out, since the deed restrictions disallow multi-family housing.

They all appear to be empty lots according to google maps.

23 minutes ago, wilcal said:

They all appear to be empty lots according to google maps.

That was going to be my guess. A quick perusal of HCAD shows they are all owned by the Harris County Flood Control District, which makes sense. That part of the neighborhood flooded pretty badly in Harvey, and in prior year events.