Townhomes - 5220 Texas Ave.

1 hour ago, wilcal said:

Hell yes. This site had been for sale for awhile and was replatted this year into 20 lots just under 2k SF on 18' shared driveways.

The other new homes just to the south have been selling really well evidently, so I'm sure these will move quickly.

ORajnYb.png

I just bought across the rail ., I liked the warehouse but excited to see more activity in the area. 

3 hours ago, iah77 said:

I just bought across the rail ., I liked the warehouse but excited to see more activity in the area. 

I liked it, too. Was cool that it was designed around train access.

Wife and I bought about 1/4 mile from here. I'm excited about 20 more upper middle class incomes to add to HEB's sales calculator. 

The East End is really starting to step on the gas. Not sure if you saw the thread about The Mill (Canal @ Navigation) but the existing big black apartment complex filled up in 9 months after they opened. Pretty impressive.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, wilcal said:

I liked it, too. Was cool that it was designed around train access.

Wife and I bought about 1/4 mile from here. I'm excited about 20 more upper middle class incomes to add to HEB's sales calculator. 

The East End is really starting to step on the gas. Not sure if you saw the thread about The Mill (Canal @ Navigation) but the existing big black apartment complex filled up in 9 months after they opened. Pretty impressive.

I think development has accelerated lately and think it's going to be a very interesting area in the near future. Super hoping for an HEB soon as well! I think it's only a mater of time. Eastwood Green is 40 homes btw and I know the empty lot nearby is also platted for at least 10 more homes. 

Edited by iah77
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to 5220 Texas Ave.
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These two projects are being built by separate companies. I talked with a guy involved with the southern townhomes who said his are going to be 1600sf with a garage and will be selling for $350-$360. He said the townhomes on the north lot are 2000sf without a garage and will be selling for $450-$460.

Northern townhomes.

https://11ateastwood.com

Kexggxx.jpg

VRQH2By.jpg

Vh6Rj3Q.jpg

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to Townhomes - 5220 Texas Ave.