TwentyFour25: Office Building At 2425 West Loop S.

On 5/21/2016 at 5:18 PM, IronTiger said:

Bealls (Texas) used to be in Houston too, I believe they closed their stores by 1996. I think they only operate Palais Royal in Houston, Bealls in the rest of Texas, and Stage elsewhere, but all have pretty much the same offerings.

On 5/22/2016 at 8:54 PM, Ross said:

Stage Stores is the corporate name, and the headquarters are here in Houston at 2425 West Loop South.

Yup it's still the same company, just under a new name. I've been busy with work, but pictures will return shortly!

Edit: Outside of External hosting, is there anything that can be done to increase file size limits? It's a piddly 0.69MB for me!

Edited by SpaceGhost
  • Like 1

• 7 years later...

https://therealdeal.com/texas/2023/04/28/national-bank-of-kuwait-moves-to-foreclose-on-houston-office-building/

https://www.bisnow.com/houston/news/office/loan-on-25-story-uptown-office-building-moves-to-special-servicing-119407

"Not far away from One Riverway, the National Bank of Kuwait foreclosed on a 283K SF office building at 2425 West Loop S near The Galleria. Property ownership is linked to Houston-based real estate businessman Ali Choudhri, The Real Deal reported. The property is scheduled to be sold at a foreclosure sale on July 5, according to Harris County Clerk's Office records. "

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
Posted (edited)

Hilco Real Estate is marketing an office building designed by famed architect I.M. Pei in Houston’s Uptown-Galleria area for sale through Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings. 

Hilco Real Estate will accept qualifying bids for TwentyFour25, an 11-story office building at 2425 West Loop South in Houston, through 5 p.m. Central Time on June 14, according to a statement from Hilco.

https://product.costar.com/home/news/shared/934273137

WcNJt6F.jpeg

2ntGChJ.png

Note: I used to ride my bicycle on top of the parking garage to take pics of the Staybridge Suites when it was under construction.

Edited by hindesky
  • Like 2

• The title was changed to TwentyFour25: Office Building At 2425 West Loop S.
  • 1 month later...

Ali Choudhri Poised To Lose Galleria-Area Office Building After Lengthy Court Battle (bisnow.com)

"QB Loop Property LP has agreed to buy the 285K SF building for $27.25M, which includes $1M earmarked for Chapter 11 administrative claims, according to court documents filed this week. Closing is slated for Aug. 8 or before, the sale agreement says."

• Like 2