Heights Social: Bar At 1213 W. 20th St.

Amlaham

12 hours ago, hindesky said:

BvY0AHX.png

The Heights Social, located 1213 West 20th St, held a few private events over the weekend. I think there were a few family and friends previews. But yes, Heights Social is open to the public as of this week.

Also, I think Secret Houston may be wrong about Drift's ownership. I recall seeing recent LLCs, alcohol permits, and sales permits listing new owners for Drift's Houston location (another location is opening in Lubbuck). 

• Like 1

More on the design and build of the Heights Social from Eater Houston today.

The bar is now open in Shady Acres. It's located at 1213 W 20th St.

"Designed by Cory Decuire of CD Paragon and built by DSO Construction, the posh space features clean white interiors with large skylights, oversized banquettes and luxe lounge seating, with all eyes drawn to a massive 101-foot Restoration Hardware chandelier prominently showcased at the center of the room. Built with state-of-the-art audio visual capabilities, the bar is fitted with HD televisions, advanced automated lighting, and a 46-foot LED wall, only adding to its allure..."

https://houston.eater.com/2023/3/15/23641445/new-heights-bar-heights-social-houston

• Like 1

• 2 months later...