Trader Vic's Restaurant In Shamrock Hotel At 6900 South Main St.

roym

• 1 month later...

Another conversation I had recently with some friends involved the restaurant(s) that were located in the Shamrock Hilton. One of my buddies remembers Trader Vic's being located in or around the Shamrock, and I think he may be right. I was pretty young when the hotel was demolished, so my memories (except for the giant pool) are vague. Can anyone share some insight and/or memories?

Another conversation I had recently with some friends involved the restaurant(s) that were located in the Shamrock Hilton. One of my buddies remembers Trader Vic's being located in or around the Shamrock, and I think he may be right. I was pretty young when the hotel was demolished, so my memories (except for the giant pool) are vague. Can anyone share some insight and/or memories?

Here is a Trader Vic's post from another forum topic.

i used to waterski in the shamrock swimming pool...........behind a small outboard boat...we were hired for conventions..................