Walmart.com

Ashikaga

I heard that Reverend Al Sharpton is upset with WalMart.Com. When a person clicks to order the movie "Planet of the Apes", it goes on to recommend purchasing movies about Martin Luther King, Jr. and Tina Turner. Wal-Mart said that it was a computer glitch. Has anyone else heard anything about this?

We haven't even made it a week into the new year and Al Sharpton is already looking for a new crusade to sue a major corporation on some bogus charge.

Probably some dumb kid who helps control the website, thought it would be funny, show his buddies what he did, now it has spiraled out of his control because somebody caught on. Wal-Mart would never "intentionally" do something like that.

Edited by TJones

We haven't even made it a week into the new year and Al Sharpton is already looking for a new crusade to sue a major corporation on some bogus charge.

Probably some dumb kid who helps control the website, thought it would be funny, show his buddies what he did, now it has spiraled out of his control because somebody caught on. Wal-Mart would never "intentionally" do something like that.

Yeah. Walmart probably hires part timers with no benifits at minimum wage to run their web-site. You get what you pay for.

Man, could I tell you a story about Al dining at Pappa's Steakhouse in Dallas.

If I did what he did, they would throw me in jail for "dine and dash".

True story.

Do tell, I think I may have a similar story about a certain famous person from the psychic friends network infomercial. :D

Edited by TJones

Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson both get on my nerves, they preach so much about being anti-racism but then when they notice a slight fault that may show african americans in a negative way, you better watch out.

What a couple of babies.