Where Are They?

Tara

Hi Everyone-

Im new to this board and have been reading all the older posts. I am absolutley in love with Mod Architecture and design,and want to buy one. My hubby and I are in the market for a house soon. Where are the mods? What neighborhoods should we look in? Anything under 200 ? :)

We are open to all areas of Houston as long as the school district is ok and there isnt blatant crime all over the place. We have a 6 month old and she will be going to school before we know it!

Thanks!

Hi Everyone-

Im new to this board and have been reading all the older posts. I am absolutley in love with Mod Architecture and design,and want to buy one. My hubby and I are in the market for a house soon. Where are the mods? What neighborhoods should we look in? Anything under 200 ? :)

We are open to all areas of Houston as long as the school district is ok and there isnt blatant crime all over the place. We have a 6 month old and she will be going to school before we know it!

Thanks!

A great source is www.har.com, lots of homes to look at.

A great source is www.har.com, lots of homes to look at.

Hi TJones-

I look at Har.com all the time but I am not all that familliar with neighborhoods in Houston. I live in Tomball. I just wanted some names of neighborhoods that you can find mod houses in.

Hi TJones-

I look at Har.com all the time but I am not all that familliar with neighborhoods in Houston. I live in Tomball. I just wanted some names of neighborhoods that you can find mod houses in.

Oh WOW, sorry, ok, hmmmmmmmmmmmm, depending on price range, you could find a few mods in the memorial area. Hunter's village, Bunker Hill area. Smaller mods, possible in the NW 290 area. Also around Pasadena.

Of course, there's www.memorialbendarchitecture.com (shameless plug)

I just looked at the site and it is very informative! There are lots of beautiful homes in the neighborhood. I will have to keep my eye out for one. Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...