Velvet Taco At 2626 West Loop S.

Now what?!?! 

I am confused by this? haha! Does that mean they want to sell the building for the same use or a possible new use?

is this a common thing if just selling the place as it to stay a Velvet Taco? (or are those pink columns the downfall after all ;) haha) 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, gene said:

Now what?!?! 

I am confused by this? haha! Does that mean they want to sell the building for the same use or a possible new use?

is this a common thing if just selling the place as it to stay a Velvet Taco? (or are those pink columns the downfall after all ;) haha) 

I'm no expert on commercial real estate but the way I read it is that velvet taco has a 15 year lease with option to extend twice for 5 years each for a possible 25 years total.  The owner has now packaged that and is trying to sell it as an investment.  I don't think this indicates any change for us, the taco-hungry public.  If anything, the pink and green is front and center in the sales brochure.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• The title was changed to 610 And Westheimer To Become Velvet Taco
  • The title was changed to Velvet Taco At 2626 West Loop S.