What Do Travelers Think Of Houston?

i was just browsing around on the net for a while and stumbled across this traveling site. You can accept the usual Houston bashers. Look to see how Houston is rated compared to alot of other cities. It's not too high but average. Good news- at least it's currently beating Dallas :P (just joking moderators- don't close the thread !!!)

http://www.johnnyroadtrip.com/cities/index.htm

Click on Houston, then scroll- half way down then click on a button that reads:

JOHNNY ON THE SPOT to see how others rate Houston

That site is so full of trolls, it is unbelievable. And the Dallas raters were just as bad. Only a few were clearly visitors. 90% were people just trashing or praising without knowing what they were talking about.

Example: What's up with all these experts on crime, when they are only there a day or two? No way you can figure it out that fast, unless you're mugged, but even that is not indicative of the overall crime rate. Several really ragged on Dallas crime. I guarantee they just wrote what they read somewhere.

Overall, the comments looked like the ones you read in the apartment rating sites...mostly apartment mgrs. and people who got evicted. No honest opinions.

That site is so full of trolls, it is unbelievable. And the Dallas raters were just as bad. Only a few were clearly visitors. 90% were people just trashing or praising without knowing what they were talking about.

Example: What's up with all these experts on crime, when they are only there a day or two? No way you can figure it out that fast, unless you're mugged, but even that is not indicative of the overall crime rate. Several really ragged on Dallas crime. I guarantee they just wrote what they read somewhere.

Overall, the comments looked like the ones you read in the apartment rating sites...mostly apartment mgrs. and people who got evicted. No honest opinions.

Well Houston just got a 10 from me! Although I don't think anyone visits that sight, it looks homemade.

I made up a name a told them how great the city is.

Archived