Apology To The Site For The Pictures!

Montrose1100

I wanted to apologize for the pictures I posted of Houston, just after the site went down. I didn't realize they would pop up on search engines! I just discovered that a second ago, and I am so sorry!!! I feel so terrible, I apologize!! :(

What did you do, I am confused, what is wrong with picture showing up on search engines

Did you cause the site to go down?

What did you do, I am confused, what is wrong with picture showing up on search engines

Did you cause the site to go down?

If you go on Google, and click on the image search, and type "Houston", it will show you some pictures posted on this site, infact even on the first page it shows some pictures I posted (that were obviously not mine, and didn't claim them to be mine), The editor more then likely deleted the topic, but heres the link that shoes it.

*And about the site going down, the summer of 04' some hacker or somthing destroyed the original site. All posts and everything was lost. So, we all had to re-register, and try to restart the site back to its glory.

"This message has been edited to remove copyrighted material. Please do not post copyrighted photos or articles from newspapers or magazines. We have already received a warning from the Houston Chronicle, and the legal departments of other publications have visited the site. If you would like to discuss a published article, please summarize the article and provide a link to the original source." - Editor

sorry!

I wanted to apologize for the pictures I posted of Houston, just after the site went down. I didn't realize they would pop up on search engines! I just discovered that a second ago, and I am so sorry!!! I feel so terrible, I apologize!! :(

Yeah, way to go Montrose, geeeeeeeeeez ! ;):lol: Don't let it happen again, you and your "plagerising"(sp) have gone too far.