Pinecroft Center At 1550 Lake Woodlands Dr.

pineda

you got my hopes up. i've been wondering who might be interested in filling the empty spaces at pinecroft 1&2. there are empty spaces where service merchandise and barnes & noble were. my hopes were that a super target would be built there, but not since the marshall's mega store opened. i'm not sure how much space a super target needs. also, the grocery component of a super target may work better on 1488 or 242.

Yes, we were very interested in hearing this news also! Pinecroft was a gem when it was built, but has seen neglect over the last few years. It would be nice to have it made vibrant again, because once Market Street concept developed, this center was kicked to the curb. I'd love to see more restaurants go in that area, and some specialty stores or even a Super Target like the one at Cypresswood and I-45 North. It has a great location, high visibility, it just needs some attention and it sounds like it's finally going to get some!

Yes, we were very interested in hearing this news also! Pinecroft was a gem when it was built, but has seen neglect over the last few years. It would be nice to have it made vibrant again, because once Market Street concept developed, this center was kicked to the curb. I'd love to see more restaurants go in that area, and some specialty stores or even a Super Target like the one at Cypresswood and I-45 North. It has a great location, high visibility, it just needs some attention and it sounds like it's finally going to get some!

It is now official, the Target, HEB, Circuit City, etc. is signed, sealed, and delivered. It will be at the corner of FM 1488 and FM 2978. This was reported in the latest Magnolia Parkway Chamber of Commerce newsletter. Also, the fella that owns the biker hang out confirms he has been purchased and plans to move his biker hangout down off of Honea Egypt very soon.

What does your news have to do with Pinecroft Center? Are you trying to say that the Target located in the Pinecroft Center may be closing because of the new Target going in on 2978?

No, I have no idea about Pinecroft Center. I just saw your post about Target and thought of what I heard at the Chamber last month from the Commissioner. It would be surprising if Target would put 3 Target's in such close quarters, not to mention there is a fourth in Spring at I-45. What do you think?

• The title was changed to Pinecroft Center Developments
  • The title was changed to Pinecroft Center At 1550 Lake Woodlands Dr.