House Passes "cheeseburger Bill"

As much as I think congress have more important things too do, I think this was needed to stop some idiots for sueing because of their own stupidity. If you can't see the living off fast food and restraunts in general isn't healthy, you deserve to suffer from the consequences.

My nutritionist Dr.Ronald McDonald told me that 3 double cheeseburgers, with a side of supersize fries a day kept the doctor away. That clown wouldn't lie to me, would he ? He also said to wash it down with a large chocolate shake, and a couple of apple pies for a $1. You guys really think that this stuff could affect my health ? Government is always sticking their noses in where they don't belong, I blame Bush for passing that bill that could "save my life."

Edited by TJones

problem is, some people are dumb enough to use fast food commercials for their nutrition consultations...

not that they deserve protection under the law for making bad eating decisions...

Edited by sevfiv

problem is, some people are dumb enough to use fast food commercials for their nutrition consultations...

not that they deserve protection under the law for making bad eating decisions...

That damn Jarred and his ,rub it in your face, Subway commercials have just ruined the fast food industry ! ;)

yea i'm sure the Parmasian chicken from Subway is EXTREMELY healthy eating (Jared)!!

Massive meat, melting gooey cheese, and 6 or 8 inch bread...even the ad looks gross!

Jared is a walking heart attack, I give that guy 4 years, and he'll balloon back up to 400lbs. easy. ;)