610 Freeway West Loop & Interchange At I-10

jm1fd

Yeah, Its going to be a while. I've been taking the Westpark toll to work for the last six months, so when I eventually do hop up on Katy freeway, I always see more work done, than if I were on it everyday. I can't wait to see the whole thing done though.

Yeah...I really don't have a choice....my house is near 610 and Ella and I work at Greenway, so going around the loop is the quickest way.

Yeah, Its going to be a while. I've been taking the Westpark toll to work for the last six months, so when I eventually do hop up on Katy freeway, I always see more work done, than if I were on it everyday. I can't wait to see the whole thing done though.

Yeah...I really don't have a choice....my house is near 610 and Ella and I work at Greenway, so going around the loop is the quickest way.

I remember you looking for a house a while back, and you're saying that live at I-610 & Ella.. did you end up finding something in Lazybrook or Timbergrove?

I remember you looking for a house a while back, and you're saying that live at I-610 & Ella.. did you end up finding something in Lazybrook or Timbergrove?

No...those were too expensive. I ended up 8 blocks to the north in Shepherd Forest for 1/2 as much.

• 4 weeks later...

I like the way the freeway is looking already. The Stars on the pillars are really cool looking, I've actually noticed Texas is taking recent pride in the "Lone Star". It looks good already, its going to look really nice when its finished, if that will happen in my life-time.

Anybody know when they're supposed to be done with the west loop reconstruction? They've made it all the way to I-10, and the interchange is slowly taking shape, but it isn't done yet....

What is the intersection called where IH-10 & IH-610 meet at the Budweiser brewery? Or maybe it doesn't have a name.

• The title was changed to 610 Freeway West Loop & Interchange At I-10

Archived