610 Freeway West Loop & Interchange At I-10

jm1fd

Yeah, Its going to be a while. I've been taking the Westpark toll to work for the last six months, so when I eventually do hop up on Katy freeway, I always see more work done, than if I were on it everyday. I can't wait to see the whole thing done though.

Yeah...I really don't have a choice....my house is near 610 and Ella and I work at Greenway, so going around the loop is the quickest way.

Yeah, Its going to be a while. I've been taking the Westpark toll to work for the last six months, so when I eventually do hop up on Katy freeway, I always see more work done, than if I were on it everyday. I can't wait to see the whole thing done though.

Yeah...I really don't have a choice....my house is near 610 and Ella and I work at Greenway, so going around the loop is the quickest way.

I remember you looking for a house a while back, and you're saying that live at I-610 & Ella.. did you end up finding something in Lazybrook or Timbergrove?

I remember you looking for a house a while back, and you're saying that live at I-610 & Ella.. did you end up finding something in Lazybrook or Timbergrove?

No...those were too expensive. I ended up 8 blocks to the north in Shepherd Forest for 1/2 as much.

• 4 weeks later...
Anybody know when they're supposed to be done with the west loop reconstruction? They've made it all the way to I-10, and the interchange is slowly taking shape, but it isn't done yet....

What is the intersection called where IH-10 & IH-610 meet at the Budweiser brewery? Or maybe it doesn't have a name.

• The title was changed to 610 Freeway West Loop & Interchange At I-10