I Miss The Days

C2H

Wish I was a member back then so I could compare. People say whats on there mind, but they say it respectfuly most of the time. Before I became a member I would just read the post. I remember somebody named plastic he said some crazy things sometimes I would be like damn did he have to say it like that. Maybe it was just the post I read. I have not see him post anything since I been here what happened to him.

they should join us at happy days....we can be the parents. LOL

:lol:

" Sweety, go tell the bartender that mommy needs another G&T, except a double this time. No, not that, the Bombay, sweety. That's good. Now go tell your dad to quit playing crap on the juke box."

:lol:

" Sweety, go tell the bartender that mommy needs another G&T, except a double this time. No, not that, the Bombay, sweety. That's good. Now go tell your dad to quit playing crap on the juke box."

WHAT did she say???? i better get her some doritos.

What was this all about? I wish I could go back and see those

I can imagine the caddy remarks regarding personal photos.

Must have been a guilty pleasure to read.

Oh no, it did suck. I was a member of HAIF back then, under a different name. I was 12 and pretended to be like 20. My age and everything was off.

Dude, 12 years old and on an architecture forum. Amazing that someone so young had such a mature interest beyond video games or sports.

Props to you Trae.

You brought this up from 2004?! Wow, that's before I was born.

Keep dreaming. :lol:

Wish I was a member back then so I could compare. People say whats on there mind, but they say it respectfuly most of the time. Before I became a member I would just read the post. I remember somebody named plastic he said some crazy things sometimes I would be like damn did he have to say it like that. Maybe it was just the post I read. I have not see him post anything since I been here what happened to him.

He was finally banned because he decided to have (2) login names, one of which had "PhD" in it or something.

He thought that if he had a PhD in it, people would take him seriously, but his posts were exactly the same and the Admin hammer came down hard on Plastic.

I am sure he is around still, if he got a new i.p. adress.

I love Houston just as much as anyone on here but I do not miss the relentless Dallas bashing. Glad it's gone.

I, however do miss southendTEX. Hey, are you out there anywhere? :)

I've been here all along!

I miss the old name but wasn't able to sign up for it again for some weird reason. At one time, I had one screen name for all the boards (HAIF, skyscraperpage, etc...). Now, my names are as scattered as my brain.

Archived