Carrabas?

Macaroni Grill?

Dare I say, Olive Garden?

:)

(trying to cushion the blow)

I not sure it is a big lose either. The last time I ate there was for Sunday Brunch and it was tasty but it cost me $65 for two of us. WAY TOO PRICEY for a buffet and watered down Belini's

Love Rio Ranch. Hard to get my friends in there for some reason. We used to take employees there for lunch on their birthdays until we started running up crazy tabs. Oh well.

Still really like Baba Yega's though. There are quite a few good brunches around town.

Oh yeah, Dharma Cafe is a nice quaint place for sunday brunch as well. Although you probably cant seat more than about 14 people in there but thats what makes it quaint, no?

Last time I was there, there was a freshly broken into volvo next door. Window smashed in, door open, nobody around, glass on the ground. Still a rough neighborhood.

Wow, what a horrible loss, where on earth will we go to get crappy, americanized, Sysco-powered Italian food? ;)

:lol:

Birra's on West Gray closed approximately 3 weeks ago. The one downtown appears to still be open.

The owner has been sliding downhill for awhile. I'm surprised he made it this long. Basically, poor service caused a drop in service until it slid into the red. When he got tired of subsidizing it, he shut it down.

The rent for that location is astronomical. Well in excess of $10,000 per month. It may approach $15,000. You gotta sell a bunch of spaghetti to make that rent. When business slows, the rent can put you under quickly.