"In the Loop" show moved to 10:00am-2:00pm

Blue Dogs

KILT-AM Sports Radio 610 Houston has shook up their line-up just a bit, moving "In The Loop" to 10:00am to 2:00pm, while "Mad Radio" featuring Seth Payne & Mike Meltser was moved to the opening morning wake-up drive.

While Lopez will remain with "In The Loop", joining him will be Cody Stoots & former NFL veteran Dante Hall.  So here's the following line-up of shows:

"Mad Radio" with Mike Meltser & Seth Payne: 6:00am-10:00am

"In the Loop": 10:00am-2:00pm

"The Triple Threat" from 2:00pm-6:00pm

"Texans All Access" with Marc Vandermeer from 6:00pm-7:00pm

"Gallant at Night" from 7:00pm-11:00pm

How do y'all like the new line-up on KILT-AM Sports Radio 610 ?

A.) Love it

B.) Hate it

C.) Too soon to tell

http://houston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/31/sportsradio-610-adds-dante-hall-cody-stoots-to-in-the-loop-announces-new-show-lineup/

I can see them making this move. Mike and Seth are really popular and I guess the 6-10 slot is the most listened. But since I retired and don't have to sit in traffic for an hour every morning I probably listened to Mike and Seth more from 10-2 so I'm not enjoying the move. 

I don't understand the hate for Lopez. I have always liked him. 

• 1 month later...
On Friday, June 10, 2016 at 11:12 AM, Fringe said:

I can see them making this move. Mike and Seth are really popular and I guess the 6-10 slot is the most listened. But since I retired and don't have to sit in traffic for an hour every morning I probably listened to Mike and Seth more from 10-2 so I'm not enjoying the move.

I don't understand the hate for Lopez. I have always liked him.

Some people have outright hostility towards Lopez for several reasons. Others can't stand his Texas A&M bias, etc.,

• 3 months later...

Archived