Richmond Loop Plaza At 4720 Richmond Ave.

Urbannizer

• 6 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Longtime Houston restaurant Bayou City Seafood and Pasta opens for dine-in service at new building

https://communityimpact.com/houston/heights-river-oaks-montrose/impacts/2020/05/19/longtime-houston-restaurant-bayou-city-seafood-and-pasta-opens-for-dine-in-service-at-new-building/

Bayou City Seafood and Pasta began dine-in service in its new building at 4712 Richmond Ave., Houston, on May 19. It offered to-go service at its former location of 30 years in the same shopping center area on Richmond, just outside the Afton Oaks neighborhood. The restaurant offers a bevy of seafood options, including crawfish, frog legs, gumbo and other Cajun-style favorites along with a range of entrees and specialties. 713-621-6602. www.bayoucityseafood.net

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
16 hours ago, Highrise Tower said:

Demolition permit issued for Bayou City Seafood & Pasta.

yeIVSpg.png

Forgive me for living under a rock, but did I read that right? Are they demolishing a building that was JUST BUILT in September last year?

I thought that the area with the red circle around it was the western edge of the lot and would avoid taking down any of the buildings to the right.

1 hour ago, mls1202 said:

Forgive me for living under a rock, but did I read that right? Are they demolishing a building that was JUST BUILT in September last year?

I thought that the area with the red circle around it was the western edge of the lot and would avoid taking down any of the buildings to the right.

I think this pertains to the old Bayou City Seafood on the west side of this complex.

7 minutes ago, hindesky said:

I think this pertains to the old Bayou City Seafood on the west side of this complex.

Correct. The demo permit is for 4730 Richmond (the old location). I was thrown off for a second as well.

• 3 months later...
  • The title was changed to Richmond Loop Plaza At 4720 Richmond Ave.

Archived