Bulking Up Before School Starts

"Oh" Face

Need some advice from the Ootsters. I'm trying to put on some muscle mass before school starts. I wouldn't mind some fat either - just hopefully more muscle than fat. I'm currently going to the Gym 3 times a week and working the arms mostly.

What supplements should I be taking to further enhance this? Any suggestions or past experiences would be extremely helpful. I'm currently 6'2 150 lbs and would like to try and be 160-165 by the end of the month. Is this unreasonable?

Thanks in advance

Street Fighter

muscle mass ratio depends on what school you are going to...heh

School starts in two weeks (vocational). I've already added 4 "el-bees" to my arms simply by doing Tris, Bis, Fores, Wrists, and a little bit of the delts. So I'm up to 150- 155 lbs (it fluctuates)

I do 12 different arm exercises every single day, then I go home and work solely my right hand for 1-2 hours per night while sitting in front of the internet.

To answer your question... I'm actually wanting to enroll in the 2007 Worlds Strongest Man Competition. Sure I don't have the mass yet, but at 6'2", I have a good foundation for such an event.

I want to be at least 6'2" 320 by July '07.

I want to be on TV.

Weight Gain 4000!

Beefcake: Hey! You need to get in shape fast?!? Wanna look your best?!? Tired the other guys getting all the chicks?!? Are you tired of being a 90 pound weakling?!?

Cartman: Yeh, I only weight 90 pounds.

Beefcake: Then bulk up quick, with weight gain 4000!!

Cartman: Yes!

Beefcake: With over 4000 grams of saturated fat per serving, it's patented formula is designed to enter the mouth, and go to directly to the stomach where it is distributed to the bloodstream.

Beefcake: Now available in stores everywhere. Get some today, and say with me 'Beefcake!'

Cartman: Beefcake!

Beefcake: Beefcake!

Cartman: Beefcake!

Beefcake: Beefcake!

Cartman: Beefcake!!!

TV Announcer: May cause irreversible damage to the kidneys and liver.

The important thing is you have to eat, eat, and eat some more.

You can work out all you want, but you won't get bigger unless you have the calories from food to aid in growth.

A low calorie diet is no way to increase muscle growth.

You can find a lot of help at bodybuilding.com. You don't have to working towards a huge musclebound body, but they help get you on track.

Don't get to impressed with supplement claims. Creatine, Protien and Amino Acids seem to be the simplest and most effective supplements.

After try that for a while, you may want to venture into other supplements.

What is your time frame. This stuff doesn't happen overnight either.

:blink:

School starts in two weeks (vocational). I've already added 4 "el-bees" to my arms simply by doing Tris, Bis, Fores, Wrists, and a little bit of the delts. So I'm up to 150- 155 lbs (it fluctuates)

I do 12 different arm exercises every single day, then I go home and work solely my right hand for 1-2 hours per night while sitting in front of the internet.

To answer your question... I'm actually wanting to enroll in the 2007 Worlds Strongest Man Competition. Sure I don't have the mass yet, but at 6'2", I have a good foundation for such an event.

I want to be at least 6'2" 320 by July '07.

I want to be on TV.

Ummm....was someone drinking when they wrote this.....is this for real ???

Try No Xplode and Muscle Milk. Both can be found at most supplement stores. Eat 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight a day, ( canned tuna and whey protein shakes). Drink lots of wate and work out. Your results are a direct result of the work you put into it.

• The topic was unlocked