Haif Contest Two

editor

This is the second of five HAIF contests.

We're having a series of five contests here at HAIF. Partially to thank our loyal readers for 3+ years of quality discussions, and partially just for fun. Each contest will be slightly different, but in all no purchase will be necessary.

This one's significantly tougher than the last one.

Identify either of the two buildings I lived in when I lived in Houston.

Good luck with this one.

The winner gets a spiffy new HAIF T-Shirt (size "large") available nowhere else.

HAIFShirt.jpg

You could call it a "limited edition" because it says "Architecture Capitol of Texas" instead of "Architecture Capital of Texas." Or you could just call it free.

First correct answer wins the shirt. If no one answers correctly, the closest answer will be chosen. If there are multiple correct answers, the first one posted wins. Yes, moderators can enter and win, too.

1. Oakwood

2. Dakota Lofts

3. All over the freakin' country, apparently.

editor, is there a city you haven't lived in? ... And you couldn't make things easy by filling out the location in your profile, could you?

Yes, I'm in Chicago now. I've moved about 22 times since 1994, so if I fill in the location in my profile it will just be outdated pretty soon anyway.

Getting my mail forwarded is problematic.