Jimmy Fallon's Tonight Show

lockmat

I don't watch late night too often, but when I do, I always enjoyed Jay so I was disappointed to see him go. Jimmy's show was so so, I was never that excited about it.

Tonight I'm finally getting a chance to see the new show and I must say, like a lot of things in life, productions are a team effort. You can really tell that Jay's writers are much better than Jimmy's late show writers. His stand-up tonight was pretty good and the digital version of Headlines, now "screen grab" was pretty good, too.

Plus, the NYC skyline model is pretty killer. Who wouldn't love to have that for Houston's buildings.

We favored Jay over Dave and often watched him.  We'd also stick around for Fallon.  Fallon clearly appeals to a younger bunch and that's OK but some of his humor flew right over hubby's head.  I like the spots Fallon does with singing but some of his games........ho hum. 

Saying that, I have only watched Fallon once since he took over the Tonight Show.  I've found other things to do.

I did read somewhere that NBC is trying to prevent Fallon guests from appearing on the other networks, both morning shows and late night.  Could be hard on stars when promoting new movies.

Who is Jimmy fallon?

LTAWACS, I suppose by now you've figured out that Jimmy Fallon has taken over Jay Leno's spot on the Tonight Show.

I'm never sure if you are being sarcastic or sincere although I do enjoy your posts.  Wish we had a "sarcastic" button here.

Archived