Haif Contest One

editor

Houston Architecture Info Forum Contest Number One

--:--

We're having a series of five contests here at HAIF. Partially to thank our loyal readers for 3+ years of quality discussions, and partially just for fun. Each contest will be slightly different, but in all no purchase will be necessary.

What's the prize? A spiffy new HAIF T-Shirt (size "large") available nowhere else.

HAIFShirt.jpg

So, here's how to win: Answer this trivia question:

According to the magazine on my wife's end table, how many one ounce bottles of shampoo does the Hilton Americas in Houston have on hand in the housekeeping supply room?

First correct answer before August 5, 2005 wins the shirt. If no one answers correctly, the closest answer will be chosen. If there are multiple correct answers, the first one posted wins. Yes, moderators can enter and win because I didn't tell them about the contest. This is the first they're hearing about it, too.

It's supposed to be easy. I'm trying to give stuff away.

There will be four more shirt giveaways over the next week or so. Some will be a little harder. The last one will go to the person who simply replies to the right message first. That's the easiest one of all.