Elan Memorial Park & The Westcott Memorial Park On Westcott St.

Urbannizer

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Elan Memorial Park & The Byrdie By Greystar
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

As I rode by the front I talked with a guy that appeared to be a craft foremen and asked when this will finish. He said the bosses say in 3 months but he thinks more likely around Christmas. I tend to believe the guys doing the work.

I didn't know this project was "M" shaped till today, looks like they have 2 patio/pool deck areas.

bOEIEg5.jpg

tfwO5PV.jpg

F1AxMyE.jpg

• Like 8

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

News about this property reported this week in Houston Chronicle's real estate transactions round-up:

"Florida-based DLP Capital, in partnership with Texas-based ORP Investments, announced the purchase of Elan Memorial Park, a 297-unit apartment property at 920 Westcott St. near Memorial Park. The nine-story building, which has 17,000 square feet of retail space, was built in 2016 and is 92 percent occupied. With the purchase, DLP manages 2,500 units across eight properties in the Houston area. Based in Cypress, ORP Investments was founded by Raj Sarangam."

https://www.houstonchronicle.com/business/texas-inc/article/Real-estate-transactions-Investor-buys-9-story-17455714.php

Edited by IntheKnowHouston
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

Below are photos inside Passerella at 6011 Washington Ave. The photos were shared recently on Facebook by the one of the owners of Gr8 Plate Hospitality.

Located on the ground floor of Elan Memorial Park, Passerella replaces The Union Kitchen.

Passerella is Gr8 Plate Hospitality's Italian restaurant concept. After debuting in Cypress last year, the forthcoming Rice Military outpost will be the second Houston area location.

https://www.facebook.com/passerellawashington

7FnEA6P.jpg

Hqpvml3.jpg

cD4inIQ.jpg

ZBPQsXJ.jpg

mgJ87Fx.jpg

• Like 3

• The title was changed to Elan Memorial Park & The Westcott Memorial Park On Westcott St.
  • 2 months later...