Would Rather The Next Super Tall In Downtown Or Uptown?

Moore713

As great as it'd be to get another super tall, Im really happy it wasnt this one (BoS). The layout is bad, it's very unurban, and it is honestly not the best looking tower IMO. But beggars can't be choosers and I wouldn't complain one bit if this were to go up tomorrow.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yes, to the above reply. I would love to see a modern version of that tower in DT. OR something akin to the Shanghai tower or NYs BofA in DT. I love the Williams Tower in UT and think it should reign supreme in that area for a few more decades, BUT would love to see a residential tower approaching that height. As for MT, I think keeping towers at 500 ft is sufficient for the present time. A supertall in DT symmetrically placed I think would tie the somewhat haphazard skyline together. Sort of like the Library Tower did for LA.

Sorry, the first part of my reply was regarding the BoSW tower in DT that was cancelled. But reading the other posts, I have altered my view. Maybe not a modern version, because yes, it would seem to mimic the one in Chicago and the twins in Philly. But, I would like that idea of a tapered top with spire. I think it would do wonders for DT.

• 4 years later...
  • The title was changed to Would Rather The Next Super Tall In Downtown Or Uptown?

Archived