Art On The Esplanade

Feights

According to some charts I'm Gen X, others I'm Gen Y...  I'm from rural Louisiana so we were normally a few years behind with the times... so I'm going to go with X.  I'm young enough to reap the benefits of the Baby Boomers fortune though, as they are all starting to retire and make room for people my age to take over.  I'm sure we will mess things up nice and proper for Gen Z though.

on topic:  Did they find anything out about this lady? 

The "damn kids" reference reminds me how in my long-haired youth I thought everyone with short hair was square and now if I see a kid with long bangs like Justin Beiber used to have I have to suppress the urge to pull out some scissors.  Those damn kids these days...

ClintEastwood_MyLawn.jpg

According to some charts I'm Gen X, others I'm Gen Y...  I'm from rural Louisiana so we were normally a few years behind with the times... so I'm going to go with X.  I'm young enough to reap the benefits of the Baby Boomers fortune though, as they are all starting to retire and make room for people my age to take over.  I'm sure we will mess things up nice and proper for Gen Z though.

on topic:  Did they find anything out about this lady? 

Technically, the Boomers run until 1964. However, myself and two brothers all born between 1960 and 1963 do not think like the Boomers at all. We all think and act like Gen X. Just as well. I think Boomers ruined just about everything.

• The title was changed to Art On The Esplanade

Archived