The Breakfast Klub At 3711 Travis St.

CaptAWACS

Was in town this morning and tried to go to my favourite the Breakfast Klub and it was closed. I didn't go look at the door though I saw no signs posted. Have the gone to a new schedule? Was this temp? Anyone know?

Ciao, and Hook 'em Horns,

Capt-AWACS, Not all pilots are alcoholics, We don't go to meetings

Is that by W Alabama and Main? I went a birthday party in Barfly this past weekend at that location. Julia's is right next to it.

I was neat sitting and having drinks that the bar and look out the window and see trains pass pay.

Every 15 minutes or so. Any they were FILLED too around 10:30 - 11pm.

I left right after 11pm.

Sorry I don't have any news on the Breakfast Klub...I can't imagine it closing, though, as busy as they always are. If they close, it ain't cause they don't draw a crowd!

For kjb, Breakfast Klub is right behind Julia's, on Travis and Alabama...next to t'afia (where the Midtown Farmer's Market is held).

I've been to the bar you're talking about (I thought it was Drink Bar), but I much prefer the Big Top Lounge next door...the one with the pinball machines outside and the carnival decor inside. It's a good place for a $2 Lone Star. Great bartenders, too.

• The title was changed to The Breakfast Klub At 3711 Travis St.