Bathtub refinishers in Houston

Nope - I have two bathrooms of my own that are in partial remodel. One we are still trying to figure out exactly what we are going to do - how much to save.

You don't happen to know a good bathtub refinishing service do you? If we can refinish/save our tub and surrounding tile - it will make our remodel a lot smaller (and less $$).

Understand the busy at work. I am waiting till after Oct. 15 to get anything done in my life.

You don't happen to know a good bathtub refinishing service do you? If we can refinish/save our tub and surrounding tile - it will make our remodel a lot smaller (and less $$).

I used a place called Miracle Method and was really happy with the results. That was about 6 years ago, but they did the tub and the green tile surround to make it all white. Looked great and it sealed the grout. Clean up was a breeze after that.

I used a place called Miracle Method and was really happy with the results. That was about 6 years ago, but they did the tub and the green tile surround to make it all white. Looked great and it sealed the grout. Clean up was a breeze after that.

Thanks for the tip. After six years - how has the finish held up?

Years ago we had our countertops refinished and they were the most delicate things imaginable.

Thanks for the tip. After six years - how has the finish held up?

Years ago we had our countertops refinished and they were the most delicate things imaginable.

It held up great for the next two years that I lived there. But then I sold that place and moved.

It seemed pretty hard, but unlike a countertop, nothing was ever dropped on it or scraped across it. The only thing that ever touched the surface were adult bare feet. Don't know if you have kids or dogs that might impart more wear.

Good point. Wasn't thinking from that angle. Guess if we go this route, his baths will be relegated to the old tub in the master bath that we aren't going to do anything with. That whole bathroom will have to hold on for a few more years till it meets the dumpster.

We found a hairline crack in our tub, new build so it was under warranty. Builder had the installer come out and resurface it. They were easy to work with and professional, not sure on price or longevity though but it looks good.

Aqua Surface Incorporated (713) 974-5300

Archived