Pin Up CrossFit At 2702 Chenevert St.

TGM

I guess the Pin-up workout place went out of business, which will disappoint the pervs that would gawk at women working out from across the street.

The good news is that they still have a reason to stop by and visit this convenient location. I applaud them on their smart location choice as we all know that the key to success is knowing your neighborhood and it's needs.

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8441/7979675172_45eefe421f_h.jpg

Hopefully this will help anchor this area and bring in other businesses that would complement the current neighborhood trajectory. I'm thinking a checks cashed, pawn shop, smoke shop, self-defense school, or pain management center would synergize well near this location.

I also really dig their design choices. It's good to let people know what services you offer in big fonts. Heck the people that live across the street won't even need to leave their breakfast rooms!

Awesome...

• Like 2

I just moved from this area a couple months ago and saw this when driving by my old house last month. I don't know what happened to the Crossfit place... but this was a huge shocker to me. Usually these places are over on Washington near the courthouse. This place just seems so out of place.

I just moved from this area a couple months ago and saw this when driving by my old house last month. I don't know what happened to the Crossfit place... but this was a huge shocker to me.

My guess is that the targeted crossfit customers (20 something females), *for whatever reason* decided to stop patronizing this business/location, or complained loudly about it.

Having waited for many a green light at this intersection, and being privy to overhearing more than a few street conversations I have my suspicions. The typical conversation I overheard follows this theme: "Boy, I'd like to f*** her!"

Leaving their door open all the time probably did not help matters.

Edited by TGM

• The title was changed to Exciting New Business In Midtown
  • The title was changed to Pin Up CrossFit At 2702 Chenevert St.