Summertime In Seattle

Those Macy's signs are new.  Just a few months ago they were all Bon Marche.

Yeah, Macy's bought out Bon Marche a couple of years ago. For a while the stores were operated under the name "Bon Macy's" and earlier this year they were changed to just Macy's.

I spent three weeks up there in May and loved it. The Pacific Northwest has always been one of my favorite parts of the country, and it was great spending so much time in the area. These pictures make me want to hop a plane and go back!

• 3 months later...
Wow, there are really great views from that park.

I was there at the same time....I grew up there actually. Very beautiful. They definitely have a lot of small to medium size parks. Not many as big as Memorial, but some are more functional I think. They have significant trails for biking and rollerblading on too.

I haven't been anywhere nicer than Seattle in the Summer.....but I have been many places nicer than seattle in the late fall, winder and spring.

Wow, there are really great views from that park.

I was there at the same time....I grew up there actually. Very beautiful. They definitely have a lot of small to medium size parks. Not many as big as Memorial, but some are more functional I think. They have significant trails for biking and rollerblading on too.

I haven't been anywhere nicer than Seattle in the Summer.....but I have been many places nicer than seattle in the late fall, winder and spring.