Theres not a nearby Whataburger/Arby's/Wendy's near me :(

Just Mcdonalds, Sonic, Popeyes, or Subway!

They have a drive thru at this Mcdonalds they don't have a Mcdonalds speaker box. So you drive up and tell the person what your order is instead of yelling it into a box before you pay.

When you drive to the first window you give the order/pay and next window is pick up.

my whole deal with renting DVD's at Mcdonalds is well...I'm there to eat (or attempt to eat)..not rent DVD's. If they offered money instead of credit card only I'd probably use the machine more often. But I am not giving my credit card info to that machine.

Popeyes > *

I prefer Whataburger much more than McDonald's, thats for sure.

@KJB: Yes some locations still ask people if they would like to supersize their meal, even though they aren't supposed to, atleast from what I have heard.

@ BayouCityGirl: Yeah, sorry I mean't speakerbox but was thinking of the drive thru.

About the credit cards, unfortunately, that is all that the machine takes, and it has gotten a lot of complaints, IMO I also think that it should take cash but I guess it doesn't so that if someone decides to not return the movie they can charge the persons credit card for a certain amount of time and then the movie belongs to the person who rented it.

But I know a lot of people that don't want to use their credit cards either, and I don't blame them.

• 1 year later...
Popeyes > *

Popeyes has better spicy fried chicken than KFC and Church's combined will ever have, and that's the truth. Church's is nasty because too much grease pops in your mouth, and when it comes to KFC, don't nobody want to eat the breast meat of a chicken that's been used and abused in the farm. The only other exception to Popeyes is Chick-Fil-A; good chicken sammiches, the food chain already been so blessed that I crave that chicken badly on Sundays. The only thing keepin me from goin there on those days of the week is that God told the Chick-Fil-A founder years ago, "Thou shalt close the Chick-Fil-A on Sundays."

Edited by DaTrain