New Website Available In Houston...

pineda

• 3 months later...

OMG, how BORED we all must be, to sit here and kvetch about this retarded deal taker website. I thought it was interesting when I mentioned it IN JUNE, but geez, it's October now...

Let's talk about something interesting instead, like how Kevin Brady got busted for DUI in South Dakota, and he appeared at a hurricane reparation meeting recently wearing a bullet-proof vest, or how he's Tom DeLay's staunchest (and possibly only) ally these days. So much for his "higher aspirations"...

Edited by pineda

OMG, how BORED we all must be, to sit here and kvetch about this retarded deal taker website. I thought it was interesting when I mentioned it IN JUNE, but geez, it's October now...

Let's talk about something interesting instead, like how Kevin Brady got busted for DUI in South Dakota, and he appeared at a hurricane reparation meeting recently wearing a bullet-proof vest, or how he's Tom DeLay's staunchest (and possibly only) ally these days. So much for his "higher aspirations"...

Some people say that Kevin's drinking and driving was wrong,....... and those people were the COPS. But dammit, those kids had to get to school. What's a "community leader" to do ? I'd like to be the first to wish Kevin good luck with his new career as a crossing guard somewhere on the eastside of Houston. :huh: