Jump to content

EB-5 immigrant investment programs

Recommended Posts

Foreign investors can gain their green card by investing at least $500,000 into an investment in the USA, more or less. A "Regional Center" must be approved by the government before they can begin.

The U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services website has a list of approved regional centers. I've found their websites:




http://www.eb5tx.com/ (oak ridge development)

http://www.globalcenturydev.com/ (59 convention hotel)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...