HEB Woodlands Parkway And Kuykendahl- What Are They Building

cactusneedle

bachanon posted some info in this thread: http://www.houstonar...post__p__390322

But he left out what you're talking about which is here: http://www.thewoodla...com/default.htm (click on "commercial land")

the creekside village center is at creekside forest drive and kuykendahl not near the heb at the woodlands parkway. there is land for a failed development next door to the indian springs heb...i'm thinking construction must have started on a new project in that location. also, there was a spot by 24 hour fitness for a trader joe type market which didn't happen. with the rumors of trader joe's scouting the woodlands, i wonder.........

the creekside village center is at creekside forest drive and kuykendahl not near the heb at the woodlands parkway. there is land for a failed development next door to the indian springs heb...i'm thinking construction must have started on a new project in that location. also, there was a spot by 24 hour fitness for a trader joe type market which didn't happen. with the rumors of trader joe's scouting the woodlands, i wonder.........

The website says it's on kuykendahl "just south" of Woodlands Parkway. I guess "a few miles south" of Woodlands Parkway makes it sound like it's not in the Woodlands. Where did you see that it says it's on creekside forest drive? Thanks

The website says it's on kuykendahl "just south" of Woodlands Parkway. I guess "a few miles south" of Woodlands Parkway makes it sound like it's not in the Woodlands. Where did you see that it says it's on creekside forest drive? Thanks

check out the map of creekside village on the woodlands website.

• 1 month later...
  • The title was changed to HEB Woodlands Parkway And Kuykendahl- What Are They Building

Archived