Southeast Corner Of Highway 99 And Bellaire Blvd.

Cowboy

that link is old...they changed the name from parkway shops to Shops of Bella Terra - Moody Rambin owns that section on bellaire - (they are the ones who built the walmart center across the street and have named that section the same). Right now ...they are building a Kids R Kids daycare at that corner in front of the parkway lakes.

Also - speaking of the walmart - Moody Rambin has announced that Wells Fargo to going in (next to whataburger) and some kind of health clinic is going in on the frontage of 99 next to sprint I believe.

that link is old...they changed the name from parkway shops to Shops of Bella Terra - Moody Rambin owns that section on bellaire - (they are the ones who built the walmart center across the street and have named that section the same).   Right now ...they are building a Kids R Kids daycare at that corner in front of the parkway lakes.

Also - speaking of the walmart - Moody Rambin has announced that Wells Fargo to going in (next to whataburger) and some kind of health clinic is going in on the frontage of 99 next to sprint I believe.

The pdf is from the Sept 28 2010 commissioners court session.  See item AA in the Sept 28, 2010 agenda below

If you click on the line item itself, it will pull up another page with another link on the bottom that contains the very same PDF above.  And the name of the development doesn't matter, it's what they are bringing to the area that does.

http://ccweb.co.fort...=2202#ReturnTo0

• 6 months later...

Ok...the name threw me....does anyone else know beside the daycare what is going in there? ALso the health place will be next to buffalo wild wings not the sprint store..taco bell is next to sprint.

I have heard that next to Kids R Kids will be a Popeye's Chicken which is already under construction.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • The title was changed to Southeast Corner Of Highway 99 And Bellaire Blvd.

Archived