College Football Pick'em

Highway6

It's down to the last 3, and can go either way between me and ibuprofen (who was that again?). VT looks to have it locked up, but we have that picked the same. But we have OU/Neb and Hawaii/UNLV picked different, so the two point swing can tie it, put me up by 2, or I lose by one. Craziness!! Too bad I'm not gonna stay awake until the Hawaii game is over to find out.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ibu = elecpharm.

yeah, down to you two.. Though, if FLST pulls out, combined with an UNLV vistory, and we'll have a tie for 2nd with Sowanome and Ibu.

My moral victory over lockmat( ergo, not below anyone who missed a week) is so far intact.. That one is going to come to the final game as well, HAwaii wins and we tie, UNLV wins, and I'm up by 2.

Big XII game has been entertaining so far.. though sucks for the winner, they'll get big bad Biggish East winner UConn in the one BCS game nobody will give a crap about.

ibu = elecpharm.

My moral victory over lockmat( ergo, not below anyone who missed a week) is so far intact.. That one is going to come to the final game as well, HAwaii wins and we tie, UNLV wins, and I'm up by 2.

Sorry :(

I thought overall standings were tied, but it shows me up by 1, and with that cover by Nebraska, it's over!!! When do I get my money?

Congrats on a first play tie.

There's no tie breaker???

When I look this morning it's all tied again. Oh well. I'll share the winnings I guess.

We should do the ESPN.com bowl game pick em, it does confidence and stuff.

It's even at 140. A tie is fine with me. Congrats on your picks throughout the season.

You can choose to create or join a group, and if you make it private you can put a password on it. We can do yahoo too, doesn't matter to me. That way some people won't have to make a new login for new stuff. I already have one I use all the time.

Ok I made one:

Get in the action now:

http://games.espn.go.com/bowlmania/en/group?groupID=11556

Group: HAIF Bowl Challenge 2010

Password: haify

I'm registered. Took me a few minutes because Aggie92 belongs to someone else but when you enter it lets you name the entry so I could keep it the same.

I'm not sure about the confidence selection. Seems like that takes all of the luck out of it and makes this more of a skilled selection. Other words....., I might have to think!

Archived