Houston Could Have Had Another Tv Show

First "Laws of Chance" and "Hot Property" aren't picked up and now this, which I wasn't even aware of. Apparently the show "Fathom" (new fall NBC show) could have been produced from Houston.

Excerpt from an article:

Last month, South Carolina approved a 15 percent tax break for film production. Arnold said that Charleston, Houston, Orlando, San Diego and possibly Vancouver were also courting NBC for the new series.

Full article:

http://newsobserver.com/news/story/2471919p-8876056c.html

At least maybe this shows that Houston is still interested in the film/TV business. Maybe they always were; I don't know. Seems filming activity down here has stalled as everything seems to be going to Austin instead. I'm not even counting "Animal Cops" (hate that show).

How many stinkin' court shows do we need? We already have a corny Texas drawl court show, Judge Joe Bob, or some such crap. Isn't the country tired of former neighbors/lovers/relatives suing each other over the $40 he/she owes them for scratching their car/throwinf a ball through the window/letting the cat escape?

But, if it's being filmed at Fox, then the answer is....No.

^ You're talking about Texas Justice, which use to be filmed at fox 26 studios, but has since stoped production. The new court room show will also be taped at fox 26 in Houston, featuring a Florida judge. What I wonder is why is he coming to Houston to shoot his show?