The Legends At Cinco Ranch Apartments

Mr. B

Well seems Cinco is bustling with activity lately as a huge section of land on South Mason on the side and behind the strip mall has been cleared for construction. Unsure at this time what is going up but have asked Cinco association about it. From all looks as if the shady contractor who was trying to get an apartment complext built in that location may have "Gotten his paperwork right". They attempted to build here a couple years ago but I was told that the group was shady according to Cinco Ranch.

Will see what the response is from them this time.

If it is another apartment complex that will be number 5 in about a 5 mile radius back here.

B

Well seems Cinco is bustling with activity lately as a huge section of land on South Mason on the side and behind the strip mall has been cleared for construction. Unsure at this time what is going up but have asked Cinco association about it. From all looks as if the shady contractor who was trying to get an apartment complext built in that location may have "Gotten his paperwork right". They attempted to build here a couple years ago but I was told that the group was shady according to Cinco Ranch.

Will see what the response is from them this time.

If it is another apartment complex that will be number 5 in about a 5 mile radius back here.

B

The legal description of that property includes "The Legends at Cinco Ranch Apartments"

Yep Cinco Range confirmed it is another apartment complex and yes Cla you have the correct name for it.

I was none to happy with this and informed Cinco Ranch how disappointed myself and others here in the Summerpointe Section will be. Not that they care nor does it matter to them but just felt good for me to let them know.

In fact they sounded almost cocky and happy that apartment complex number 5 was going up back here saying it will be a wonderful addition to Cinco Ranch and they were looking forward to its opening.

Really that is not the sentiment from the folks back here.

But then again we don't have much choice.

Time will tell if this section goes down due to all the apartments.

Yep Cinco Range confirmed it is another apartment complex and yes Cla you have the correct name for it.

I was none to happy with this and informed Cinco Ranch how disappointed myself and others here in the Summerpointe  Section will be. Not that they care  nor does it matter to them but just felt good for me to let them know.

Friends live behind Creech Elem and they are none too happy about it either.  And both Creech and Beck are already over-crowded.  And not to mention how bad the intersection at 1093 and Mason will be, particularly during the evening commute from work.

Friends live behind Creech Elem and they are none too happy about it either. And both Creech and Beck are already over-crowded. And not to mention how bad the intersection at 1093 and Mason will be, particularly during the evening commute from work.

Cinco Ranch west of Grand Parkway seems to be clear of appartments. I guess they are still trying to sell new homes over there. I noticed that there is construction on both the north and south side of the strip center. Appartments appear to be on the S side. Wonder what the N side construction is all about?

I had heard someone mention something about a tire store or perhaps an auto repari type place but it could well also be part of the apartment complex.

They are trying to sell the land in between the bank and strip center that still has basically no tenants after 2 years.

They are really trying hard to crap up this area.

CLA Newland doesn't care as we have been bitching at them for years over the lies they told when we moved here and what the land was to be used for.

As for the section on the other side of Grand Parkway I imagine thier time will come as you said they are still trying to sell houses so the lies still need to be told. Once that phase is done then they start putting in whatever they want.

I have loved living in this area but I don't see myself being here another 14 years cause I think this section will eventually become the projects of Cinco Ranch we joke about now.

Cinco Ranch west of Grand Parkway seems to be clear of appartments.   I guess they are still trying to sell new homes over there.  I noticed that there is construction on both the north and south side of the strip center.  Appartments appear to be on the S side.   Wonder what the N side construction is all about?

Apartments are in the plans for Cinco SW.   They generally don't put the apts in until the single family homes are completed.  At the NW corner of Cinco Terrace and 1093 and at the NE corner of Fry and 1463.  And north of Cinco Ranch Blvd, between Spring Green and Katy Gaston is slated for "traditional neighborhood development", which could possibly include rental properties, above retail possibly (from my research of what a TND is). 

Also, there are about 22 acres along 1093, east of Spring Green Blvd, closer to Westheimer Lakes N that is not owned by Newland that is about the perfect size for a an apt complex, so it is possible that we may see an apt pop up there in the future.

Edited by cla

• The title was changed to The Legends At Cinco Ranch Apartments