Bryan Batt is coming to Houston

Willowisp

Hi all,

Yeah, it's gotten slow on here lately. I take full responsibility. Here's some news that should cheer you up.

Bryan Batt, the actor who plays Salvatore Romano on MAD MEN will be coming to Houston to promote his book, She Ain't Heavy, She's My Mother: A Memoir at 7pm on Tuesday, July 13 at the Borders on the corner of West Alabama and Kirby.

Link to event

Bryan happens to be the cousin of a friend of mine and he is excited about the Houston Mod connection. He would love to meet design-oriented people as he owns Hazlenut, a design shop (mostly not mid-century modern) in New Orleans. I'm hoping all the Houston Mod members and friends will make it out to say hi.

Thanks,

Jason

That's cool. I'll have to check out his shop next time I'm in Nola. I love his character, am watching MM via netflix and was so sad when his character was ousted. I'm sure you'll show him a good MCM time!Take him to the Cool Stuff shop, and Donna Hester's shop on Blodget.

Hi all,

Yeah, it's gotten slow on here lately. I take full responsibility. Here's some news that should cheer you up.

Bryan Batt, the actor who plays Salvatore Romano on MAD MEN will be coming to Houston to promote his book, She Ain't Heavy, She's My Mother: A Memoir at 7pm on Tuesday, July 13 at the Borders on the corner of West Alabama and Kirby.

Link to event

Bryan happens to be the cousin of a friend of mine and he is excited about the Houston Mod connection. He would love to meet design-oriented people as he owns Hazlenut, a design shop (mostly not mid-century modern) in New Orleans. I'm hoping all the Houston Mod members and friends will make it out to say hi.

Thanks,

Jason

• 3 weeks later...
  • The title was changed to Bryan Batt is coming to Houston

Archived