HAIF HD-5 upgrade

editor

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Editor, is it feasible to add a chat feature, maybe something like facebook has? Or maybe something less personal like a chat room?

There is a chat room option for this software, but I haven't invested in a license for it. It's something like $10/month. I didn't think people around here would be interested in it.

There is a chat room option for this software, but I haven't invested in a license for it. It's something like $10/month. I didn't think people around here would be interested in it.

The only bad thing about the chat is that the information is not recorded, and that's one of the great benefits of a message board. However, the only reason why I want it sometimes is because sending PMs takes is slower. Once and a while I want to ask a quick question to someone but don't necessarily want to post it or wait for a PMed reply. That's why I'd prefer something more like an IM system and not just a chat room.

• 4 weeks later...

When I reply to two or more posts in the same thread, I can't figure out how to combine them into one post. I tried using the "multi-quote" buttons, but obviously too dumb to figure it out.

Can someone please explain to me how? Thanks

When I reply to two or more posts in the same thread, I can't figure out how to combine them into one post. I tried using the "multi-quote" buttons, but obviously too dumb to figure it out.

Can someone please explain to me how? Thanks

I hit multi-quote on as many posts as I want to reply to, then scroll to the bottom and hit the regular Add Reply button. Then they're both in the text box and you can do your business.

Archived